Milky Way Ice Cream, Light, Chocolate Malt
1/2 the fat of regular ice cream (5 g fat per 1/2 cup serving vs 16 g average for leading regular ice cream pints). What's Inside: 140 calories (7% DV) per serving. 4 servings per pint. With a caramel swirl and chocolatey chunks. What's Inside - Per Serving (About 4 Serving Per Pint): 140 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 16 g sugars (no DV defined); 50 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0895. Please save the empty package. Partially produced with genetic engineering.